What's Happening, Blogger?

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blog #2: "The Other Literature"


Non-fiction, not really my forte, but I can adjust. :)I must say, trying to remember the non-fiction books I have read is not easy, although I know I have read some! I guess it's being put on the spot that makes it hard to remember, however I have brainstormed a short list that covers some of the non-fiction I have read.
Anne Frank, All But My Life, The Founding Brothers, Brandi Chastain's It's Not About the Bra. I'm sure I could expand to this list, but the writer's block has gotten to me.

Recently I was looking through books and magazines under my coffee table when I found a little blue and orange number that I had forgotten about for a couple years now. The title: Don't Sweat The Small Stuff For Teens.

Definitely a book I'm going to need for my junior year, that's for sure! The ideas can really be applied to anyone's life, and they are simple and straight-forward. It's okay relax sometimes, and it's good to take a step back, evaluate the situation, and remember to breathe.

I think I'm going to re-read this book and see what else I can learn. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment